We ask that you treat our place and our neighbours as you would your own.
We strictly enforce the following rules:
- No smoking inside, including vape*
- No parties or gatherings
- No pets
- Quiet time between 10 p.m and 8am in consideration of our neighbours and the other guests
- No guests not named in the rental agreement and not exceeding the number booked.
- No visitors at any time unless arranged at the time of booking. Our facilities are simply not set up to handle more guests than what you have booked for and insurance and council regulations also dictate this.
- No changes of guests mid booking/stay
- We offer free cancellation up until 7 days before check-in.
- Within 7 days of the date of check-in we will allow you to move your dates if your travel plans get interrupted due to one of the guests testing positive to COVID-19. (Proof required) If we are able to rebook the dates a full refund minus a service fee of 2.5% may be negotiated.
- Within 7 days of the date of check-in we will allow you to move your dates if your travel plans get interrupted due to one of the guests needing to isolate due to being a close contact. If we are able to rebook the dates a full refund minus a service fee of 2.5% may be negotiated.
- If you are cancelling for a reason other than COVID-19 and it is within the 7 days before check-in, we will offer a refund minus a service fee of 2.5% of your total, if we are able to find another booking.
Breakages or malfunction
We understand that sometimes accidents happen! Should you break anything please let us know immediately – if it’s minor we usually won’t charge. If it’s a larger issue (e.g. the TV screen!) we would like to agree the cost with you before you leave to avoid any issues later. Thank you!
If you notice any other damages or there is a malfunction please notify us so that we can assist with the prompt repair, maintenance or replacement.
Total fire ban days and fire danger
Bella Cosa is located in the Mount Lofty Ranges District. Fire danger season is generally from November through to April (but may vary based on seasonal conditions).
Weather conditions during this season and the surrounding months can include high temperatures and winds resulting in declared fire ratings and strict total fire bans.
Fire ratings for this district can be found on the CFS website: http://www.cfs.sa.go