We ask that you treat our place and our neighbours as you would your own. We strictly enforce the following rules:We understand that sometimes accidents happen! Should you break anything please let us know immediately – if it’s minor we usually won’t charge. If it’s a larger issue (e.g. the TV screen!) we would like to agree the cost with you before you leave to avoid any issues later. Thank you! If you notice any other damages or there is a malfunction please notify us so that we can assist with the prompt repair, maintenance or replacement.
- No smoking inside, including vape*
- No parties
- No pets
- Quiet time between 10 p.m and 8am in consideration of our neighbours and the other guests
- No guests not named in the rental agreement and not exceeding the number booked.
- No visitors at any time unless arranged at the time of booking. This is for the safety and security of our other guests.
- No changes of guests mid booking/stay
- We offer free cancellation up until 7 days before check-in.
- Within 7 days of the date of check-in we will refund 100% if your travel plans get interrupted due to COVID-19 restrictions being introduced that prevent you travelling or if SA has a lockdown that prevents us hosting you.
- If you have already commenced your stay and a lockdown happens in the Adelaide region we will refund the remaining amount minus a service fee of 2.5%.
- If you are cancelling for a reason other than COVID-19 and it is within the 7 days before check-in, we will offer a refund minus a service fee of 2.5% of your total, if we are able to find another booking.